· Holmesfield Village Hall: Vicarage Close, Holmesfield, Dronfield. S18 7WZ.
· Registration Opens at 08:30 and closes at 11:00
· Parking by the Village Hall is available but limited; entrants are asked to park responsibly around the local estate roads.
Fell Run Entries:
· Registration opens at 08:30 and closes at 10:15 on the day
· Fell Run starts at 10:30 in front of the Church Carpark (which is a 5-minute walk from the Village Hall)
· Entries are available online (see links on Polaris and BigMoor websites) and by post.
· Web link for BigMoor website gobigmoor.co.uk
· Postal entries address to; BigMoor Entries, 129 Longcroft Road, Dronfield Woodhouse, Dronfield. S18 8XW.
· Fell Run Entry Costs
· Fell Run is organised to the FRA permit standards
· Minimum age for entrants is 18 years old
· The 13-mile route is only for fell runners, the majority of the route will be way marked and checkpoint map references are available on the website. The event is being run under FRA rules and is categorised as a BL (greater than or equal to 20km distance and 25m ascent per km).
· A kit check will be done at race registration; body cover, map, compass, and whistle must be carried by competitors.
· Route takes in Cordwell Valley, Big Moor, and Totley Moor and is approximately 13 miles, the overall distance will depend on the route taken.
· There will be several checkpoints where you will need to confirm your visit by using the Sporteering Application or 'self-clip' your punch card (handed out at registration) to show you have visited the control. The route taken between each checkpoint must use public rights of way.
· Two drinks stations will be proved around the route providing cold drinks and light snacks.
· Route is approximately 5 miles around Cordwell Valley and Millthorpe.
· GPX trace of both routes can be download from the BigMoor website
· Route card showing checkpoints and route against an Ordnance Survey map is provided on the BigMoor website
· Entries received will be updated on the BigMoor website on a regular basis leading up to the event
· Final Instructions and any route changes will be posted on the website and provided at the start.
· Any questions leading up to the event can be emailed to GoBigMoor@outlook.com'