The Dartmoor Discovery, or DD as it's affectionately known, has gained somewhat of a cult status on the running circuit and is one of those races that runners have to have on their CV.
This year we've introduced an Early Bird offer; enter between 1st November and 30th November for just £40 affiliated, £42 unaffiliated! (From 1st December it goes up to £45/£47)
The 32-mile course takes you up and down some of the toughest hills that Dartmoor has to offer.
The race has a course accuracy certificate and a Association of Running Clubs race permit No. ARC/24/0064.
- The longest single lap road ultra marathon in the UK
- 260 race limit - sold out 11 of the previous 12 years!
- 6 3/4 hour race cut off time
- Personal drinks can be left at 9 of the 10 drink stations
- Quality bespoke medal for all finishers
- Technical t-shirt for all finishers
- Free food at the finish
- Bag store
- PA system
- Free race photos
- Friday night pasta party
- Free legendary after race disco
- Camping (tents and motorhomes)
- £200 for new Male or Female course record
- £25 for any new vet category course record
- 1st 3 Males, 1st 3 Females
- 1st & 2nd MV40,45,50,55,60, 1st MV65,70
- 1st & 2nd FV35,40,45,50,55 1st FV60
- 1st Male and Female Newcomer
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male teams (3 to count)
- 1st, 2nd Female teams (3 to count)
- Illsington Hotel
- J N Lark
- CBE South West Ltd
- M I Plant
- Empire Scaffold
- Race Village; camping is available on the football pitch, just behind Race HQ
- We also have 16 level spaces (hard standing) for motorhomes
- There will be 24 hour access to toilets and showers on site
- Pitches are available from Friday 7th June (2pm) until Sunday 9th June (11am) and are priced at £10 per night
Dartmoor Discovery Ultra Marathon no-group
Dartmoor Discovery Ultra Marathon
£40.00 - £42.00
Early bird offer for the month of November only!