Next Race: 17/07/2021
Haytor, Bovey Tracey, TQ13 9XT
The Haytor Heller is approximately 6 miles generally run across rugged, open moorland (apart from two sections that take you through woodland) and has several steep ascents and descents. There is also a stream crossing. The course is completely off-road.
The race is authorised under an Association of Running Clubs race permit, No. 21/059.
* 350 race limit - sold out in seven of the last eleven years;
* 1 hour race cut off time (at Hound Tor);
* Water station at Hound Tor, approximately 3 miles in, and at the finish;
* Quality bespoke medal for all finishers
* Free race photos
* BBQ and cakes on sale at Race HQ
* £200 for new Male or Female course record to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the race - the current male course record is 39:21 set in 2011 and the current female course record is 46:38 set in 2000;
* 1st three Males, 1st three Females;
* 1st & 2nd MU18, MV40, 45, 50, 55 & 60, 1st MV65, 70;
* 1st & 2nd MU18, FV35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60
* 1st Male team (4 to count)
* 1st Female team (4 to count)
* M I Plant Engineering Ltd
* J N Lark Building Ltd
* CBE South West Ltd
Haytor Heller 2021£13.00 - £15.00
From A38: Take A382 north off A38 at Drumbridges roundabout (signed Bovey Tracey). Go straight over first roundabout. At second roundabout turn left onto B3387 (signed Haytor). After half a mile, turn left (signed Haytor) and continue up hill (3 miles) to middle (2nd) car park below Haytor Rocks.