Next Race: 19/09/2021
Dornafield Caravan & Camping , Dornafield Farm, Two Mile Oak, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 6DD
The scenic course follows undulating rural lanes throughout and passes through the local hamlets of Ogwell and Denbury. Sadly, Mr Peter Dewhirst passed away this year. Mr Dewhirst kindly allowed us to use the Caravan Park to stage the race and his support was very much appreciated. We will be introducing a new shield in his honour. The Peter Dewhirst Memorial Shield will be presented to the winner of the race.
The race is authorised under an Association of Running Clubs race permit, No. 21/216.
* 300 race limit;
* Free entry to all 15 -17 year olds - use discount code L10KU18;
* Two water stations on the course (approximately 5km and 8km) and at the finish;
* Bespoke print for all finishers
* Free race photos
* Cakes on sale at Race HQ
* Free parking; parking is limited so please car share if you can.
* Winner will receive the Peter Dewhirst Shield;
* 1st five runners receive a large print by John Skinner;
* 1st, 2nd & 3rd U18, V35, V40, V45, V50, V55, V60 & V65;
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd team prizes (4 to count)
Newton Abbot Ladies 10K£11.00 - £13.00
Dornafield is situated two miles south of Newton Abbot which is easily accessible from the M5 via the A380 to Torquay or from Plymouth via the A38. Leave Newton Abbot by the A381 clearly signposted Totnes and after two miles you will find the Two Mile Oak Inn on your right. Turn right by the Inn and follow the road for half a mile to a cross-roads signposted Dornafield. Turn left and Dornafield is 100 yards on your right.