Event Organiser Terms & Conditions
We strongly recommend you familiarise yourself with the detail.
Description of service
Eventrac (“Eventrac”, “ (the Site)” “We”, “Us”, “Our”) provides a simple and quick means for event organisers (“Organisers”,“Merchants” “You” or “Your”) to publicise sporting events and collect payments with respect to the sale of entries or merchandise to Users (“Buyers”, “Participants”, “Event Registrants”, “You”, “Your”).
Organisers must have a registered Eventrac account (free of charge) to create a new event. Organisers may add feature-rich content to their event (such as course maps, custom entry questions, pricing information, location, inventory, images etc) and collect event registration fees directly from Users. Organisers understand and agree that all payments are transferred through our preferred Facilitated Payment Model (FPM) provider, Stripe.
How it works
Eventrac event entry system offers a web-based platform where you can promote your event and associated information, where credit and debit payments are processed securely and speedily, letting you get on with what you do best - ie delivering a well organised and well supported event that gets people coming back year on year.
Terms of Eventrac Website Use
All use of the Eventrac.co.uk site to enter events, interact with linked information or for event organisers to register events is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
No event entry participant will be able to register for any event unless they agree to the terms and conditions outlined both by Eventrac and those of the respective event Organiser
No event Organiser will be able to register their event unless they agree to the Eventrac terms and conditions outlined and in doing so, make a declaration of acceptance of full responsibility for all aspects related to the event, This includes providing evidence that the event carries its own cancellation and refund policy and acceptance of sole responsibility for issuing any refunds.
- Facilitated Payment Modes (FPM)
- Confirmation of transaction
Eventrac uses the Facilitated Payment Model “Stripe” to process payments.
Stripe FPM Payment Processing
It is the Organisers sole responsibility to provide any refunds requested by the Buyer, including any Booking Fees, via the Eventrac admin interface or the Stripe admin interface. Eventrac will not be held responsible for, or liable for, any financial disputes between Event Organisers and Buyers, and Organisers hereby agree to fully indemnify Eventrac and its affiliates for, refunds, errors in issuing refunds, or lack of refunds in connection with the use of the Stripe payment option.
Upon successful payment for each transaction,Eventrac’s administrative interface generates a confirmation message and receipt to the Buyer with details regarding to the event entry or product they have purchased. The Organiser agrees to unconditionally accept honour and fulfil all commitments as stated on your Eventrac event entry description.
Following this transaction responsibility for all communication regarding the event will be undertaken by the Organiser.
The Eventrac website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Eventrac is unable to offer warranty that the website or its associated digital processes will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Eventrac reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Eventrac site (or any part thereof) for any reason or no reason with or without notice. We are unable to accept liability for any disruption or non-availability resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure,Force Majeure, legal restrictions or censorship. The Organiser and the Buyer agree that Eventrac shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinued service.
Eventrac reserves the right, at any time, to suspend or permanently remove any or all events published by an Organiser that is/are deemed to breach of these T&C’s (or Our associated agreements) where there is doubt about the details/content or any other material of the event or product provided.
Organiser and Buyer Responsibilities
Event Organisers are responsible for all activity occurring under their respective User account and shall abide by all applicable local, national and/or foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Service, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- Notify Eventrac immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security
- Report to Eventrac immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of Content that is known or suspected by you or your Users
- Not impersonate an Eventrac member of staff or another Eventrac user or provide false identity information to gain access to or use the Service.
- Agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of
website usage (and any associated documentation referenced therein) and will
not use our Services in any way that
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, infringing, harassing, racially or ethnically offensive or will include obscene material or reference
- Depicts sexually explicit images
- Facilitates illegal activity
- Promotes unlawful violence
- Is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour sexual orientation, religious belief, disability or is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property
Event Organisers understand and agree
- That Eventracmay review and delete any content, messages, course maps, photos, videos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Eventrac violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users.
- That You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other users.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute, provide or make available any Content to the Site ("Your Content"), whether as an Event Manager, Buyer or otherwise, you hereby grant to Eventrac a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, translate, publish, create derivative works based on, perform, display and otherwise exploit Your Content, in whole or in part, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, and to allow others to do so, without compensation to you or any other provider of Your Content. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the foregoing license, and that all Your Content (i) does not infringe, violate, misappropriate or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party, and (ii) complies with all applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). Eventrac reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Site at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to Your Content) or no reason.
- Eventrac allows for Organisers to insert links to other internet websites or resources. Because Eventrac has no control over such websites and resources, the Buyer or any other user of the Eventrac service, agrees that Eventrac is not responsible, endorses or liable for any external content available on such websites or resources. The Organiser or any other user of the Eventrac service agrees that Eventrac is not responsible or liable for any consequences arising from the usage or reliance of any such websites or resources.
- PHOTOS - It is your responsibility not to upload an abusive photo, not to infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and not to use a design which other Eventrac users may deem offensive. Eventrac is not liable for any imagery that is uploaded by Organisers or Registered Users that infringes any copyrights or trademarks relating to the respective imagery.
Copyright and Trademark infringement
Any complaints, with merit, received by Eventrac relating to Copyright and Trademark infringement by an Organiser or publisher on the Eventrac site will result with the “switching off” of their Event site on Eventrac and their details forwarded on to the requestor. Any costs associated with this process will be passed onto the Organiser or publisher on the Eventrac site.
You can, of course, refuse to accept or block certain cookies and computer browsers have different ways of doing this.
For Users and Organisers to be able to use website we have to ask for and store some basic personal information about you. By visiting our site to create an account or register for an event, you are accepting and consenting to the collection and use of this data in the manner described.
The data collected at the point of registration may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA ie staff who work for our FPM. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Eventrac is NOT associated with or partner to any Organiser (its legal agents or its vicarious agents) or Event(s) displayed on the Eventrac System.
Eventrac is NOT liable for any injury of life, body or health, based on a violation of duty by Organisers, its legal agents or its vicarious agents.
The Buyer absolves Eventrac of any responsibility for anything relating to the Event placed by the Organiser on the Eventrac System or sent by the Organiser via Eventrac emails.
Any claims from the Buyer, relating to anything prompted by/from/linked to the purchase of an Event, should be made to the Organiser.
Organisers and Users hereby agree that they are liable for all content, in whatever form, provided and made available through and agree not to use the service to upload, post, email, transmit, broadcast or otherwise make available any content that is; unlawful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harmful, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, invasive, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, harmful to minors, impersonating any person or entity, misrepresenting yourself, breaching fiduciary contracts, selling or advertising other products other than what is related to the Event, malware, software viruses, malicious code, inciting or breaking the any law foreign or domestic.
The Organiser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold anyone associated directly or employed by Eventrac harmless with any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (direct or indirect) due to or arising from your content. You also agree to cooperate with all requests from Eventrac relating to this matter.
Eventrac reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate an Organiser’s account and remove all related content at any time for any or no reason for (a) failure to pay any fees and monies due by the Organiser(b) lack of usage of Eventrac (c) any breach of these T&C. Organisers agree that any termination can be implemented without any prior notice. The Organisers also agree that Eventrac shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination.
Disclaimer of warranties
The Eventrac services is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Eventrac makes no warranty that: (a) The Service will meet your requirements (b) The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free (c) The results from the use of the service will be reliable or accurate (d) The Service or Events (or any part thereof) will meet your expectations (e) Any error will be corrected.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, including in particular, trade marks, logos and copyright shall be owned by the party introducing the same.
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Eventrac shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Switching from another system?
We have easy to use migration tools and a great team of experts that will assist with your Eventrac account setup and help transfer all of your existing event data.
Eventrac has been designed from the ground up to be intuitive and easy to use, but one of our experts is always on hand to walk through and discuss the Eventrac platform, share industry tips, tricks and insights. We offer far more than just a software platform.