Easily Boost Entries With Bundle, Multi-Buy And Series Tickets
Boost Entries, Revenue & Profit With Bundle, Multi-Buy & Series Tickets
With increased competition and rising customer acquisition costs Bundle, Multi-Buy and Series tickets are an easy way to make your races more attractive to customers, boost entries, generate additional revenues and increase your profits.
We see Bundle, Multi Buy and Series Ticket Pricing as different ways to combine several races or race entries into a single item sold at a discounted price.
Your Event Organiser Benefits
- Increased Revenue: You increase your average order value, because the perceived better value for money tempts customers to enter more races, in turn they spend more money than they planned, while still feeling like they’re getting a good deal.
- Improved Profit: Selling multiple races or entries to one participant or a group in one go means a greater return on the cost of acquiring that customer. You are using the same amount of resources as you would when promoting a single item.
- Raised Awareness: When you bundle your well-known races with lesser-known ones, you make your customers aware of all your product offerings. It’s a great way to introduce a new race or boost numbers to revive an old one.
- Differentiation: If done well, with some creativity and innovative thinking, race bundling, multi-buys and series pricing can really differentiate you from your competition.
- Customer Loyalty: Any ticketing which is perceived as offering great value by your customers is always going to create customer loyalty, which has obvious long-term value to your business.
Eventrac Essential TicketIng
Race bundle tickets are made up of at least two different races, sometimes more. Tiered discounts, money or percentage are automatically applied to encourage individual participants to enter an increasing number of different races.
Example; Enter two races for 10% discount or three races for 20% off etc
Multi-buy ticket deals are for groups, teams, charity partners or corporate clients with a number of entrants for the same race. Tiered discounts, money or percentage are used to encourage multiple entrants to enter one race together.
Example; One nominated person purchases a batch of five tickets (discounted by say 12.5% each) ahead of entering individual entrant details.
Series race tickets are deals for a specified set of races sold as one product. A discount, money or percentage can be used to encourage individual entrants to purchase
Example; Your Triple Crown is the three most important, difficult or prestigious events in your calendar, a series, available to purchase as one product, with or without discount.
Make Eventrac Ticketing Part Of Your Pricing Strategy
Bundling, Multi-Buy and Series tickets are a smart way to boost your entries. With increased competition and rising customer acquisition costs, they are an easy way to make your races more attractive to customers, generate additional revenues and increase your profits.
Boost Your Entries With Eventrac Ticketing Solution
Schedule a short chat or a demo with us to learn more about using Eventrac automated ticketing solutions to boost your entries and more…