Five Reasons Why You Should Send Your Customers A Christmas Card
Now is the time to start emailing your customers a Christmas card
Now is the time to start emailing your customers a Christmas card to show just how much you care and to make them think about coming back to your events in the New Year.
Here are our FIVE reasons why to send our free Christmas card emails to your customers:
- Generate goodwill. It’s a great way to let your customers know that they are important to you and that helps nurture a long-term relationship with them.
- Build awareness. By sending a Christmas card with your logo, business, and event name, you’ll increase awareness of your events and brand.
- Promote your events. Send a Christmas card to "non-active" customers. Consider including a discount code, a gift card, or a referral reward so they sign-up and refer their friends too.
- Say thanks. Use a Christmas card, to send a personalised "thanks" for racing with us this year, for your help, or anything else.
- Standout from the crowd. Most of your competitors will not bother, that alone justifies you sending a FREE Christmas card!
FREE Christmas card email service
eventrac’s free inbuilt email marketing service has a variety of customisable Christmas and Season’s Greetings email templates you can use. They make it quick and easy to create and schedule sending a personalised Christmas message to any or all of your contacts.
Let's chat about your plans
Why not schedule a short chat with us to find out how eventrac’s FREE email marketing service and our wide range of online marketing tools could help grow your business?